WIN ONE OF 6 PAMPER PACKS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry to the competition commences 8am AEST Wednesday 24 May 2023 and finishes 7pm AEST Tuesday 11 July 2023.
- Entry is open to everyone 18 years of age or older. Employees of Shingle Inn Franchising Pty Ltd (The Promoter) and individual franchised companies are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the competition customers must purchase 5 coffees in-store and have a card stamped for each purchase. The stamped card must be completed and entered at any Shingle Inn cafe to be in the draw.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- At the end of the promotional period, the winners will be selected via a draw at Shingle Inn’s Franchising Office (23 Breene Place, Morningside) at 11am on Wednesday 26 July 2023. Their first name and last initial will also be communicated on Shingle Inn’s Facebook & Instagram pages.
- There are six (6) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of one $1000 voucher for therapies at a local beauty salon. There will be one winner drawn from entries from the SA and WA markets combined; one winner drawn from entries from the NSW and VIC markets combined and four prizes drawn from entries in the QLD market.
- Total prize value is $6000.
- The voucher will be supplied to the winner via post or email.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process.
The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, misdirected entries or entries sent but not received by the Promoter. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The personal information supplied to the Promoter for the purpose of entering this competition may be used for future marketing and publicity purposes, and this information may be disclosed to organisations to which we outsource our mailing functions. The personal information may also be disclosed to third parties to determine whether an entrant has breached these terms and conditions. You consent to us so using and disclosing your personal information. Please contact us if you do not wish us to use your personal information for these purposes, or if you wish to access, correct or update the information.
- The Promoter is: Shingle Inn Franchising Pty. Ltd., 25 Manilla Street, East Brisbane, Qld 4169 ABN 81 131 836 587. Phone (07) 3891 9888.