Shingle Inn’s latest promotion gives you the chance to win $5000 simply by purchasing 5 drinks from the Cool Ridge or Lipton Iced Tea range, available at all Shingle Inn cafes throughout Australia.
Here are the Terms & Conditions of the promotion, which runs until 25 October 2022.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry to the competition commences 7am AEST Wednesday 24 August 2022 and finishes 7pm AEST Tuesday 25 October 2022.
- Entry is open to everyone 18 years of age or older. Employees of Shingle Inn Franchising Pty Ltd (The Promoter) are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the competition customers must purchase five Lipton Ice Tea products at any Shingle Inn cafe, and have the entry card stamped for each purchase. Then, complete the entry form and lodge it at a Shingle Inn store.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted. Customers can enter as many times as they like during the promotional period, using the above method.
- The winner will be drawn from all competition entries on Wednesday 16 November 2022 at 11am AEST at Shingle Inn Franchising Office, Breene Place, Morningside.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email following the draw. Their first name and last initial will also be communicated on Shingle Inn’s Facebook & Instagram pages.
- There is one (1) prize of $5000 to be won, supplied as direct deposit to bank account.
- Prize is non transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, misdirected entries or entries sent but not received by the Promoter. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The personal information supplied to the Promoter for the purpose of entering this competition may be used for future marketing and publicity purposes, and this information may be disclosed to organisations to which we outsource our mailing functions. The personal information may also be disclosed to third parties to determine whether an entrant has breached these terms and conditions. You consent to us so using and disclosing your personal information. Please contact us if you do not wish us to use your personal information for these purposes, or if you wish to access, correct or update the information.
- The Promoter is: Shingle Inn Franchising Pty. Ltd., 25 Manilla Street, East Brisbane, Qld 4169 ABN 81 131 836 587. Phone (07) 3891 9888.